With the rise of globalization the world has changed a great deal. For starters the world has shrunk and people from all over the world are now more open to other cultures.
Cultural and language barriers are no longer considered an impediment and ideas are now being shared more openly than ever before. Which is why BookVenture has created the Book Translation Service! With this service authors can now print their book in multiple languages and enhance their influence overseas.
BookVenture is a company that cares for the writing careers of its client authors. Which is why no expense was spared in getting the most qualified linguists available.
By getting the Book Translation service authors can now have their books translated in multiple languages, and the translated book style and formatting will conform to the cultural sensitivity of the target audience.
This service will help authors expand their reach to various nationalities. And seeing as there are a multitude of countries that don’t count the English language as a first language, the service is a truly handy addition to any book publishing campaign.
The service offers the following:
- The book will be translated, edited and proofread by at least 3 experienced native linguists.
- The translated book style and formatting will conform to the cultural sensitivity of the target audience.
- Authors will be given a choice of having their books translated in Spanish, French, Portuguese, German and Canadian French.
- The translated book will be in DTP format.
- A minimum of 15,000 words for book translation.
The service has a daily output of 1000 words and will take only 3 months to efficiently and fully translate the manuscript. With the Book Translation service, authors can now compete and market their book in an international level.