Effective book publicity is extremely important during the book promotion process. This is because without good publicity, a book will never be able to reach out to it’s prospective fan base.
Which is why authors should take any advantage that they can get. One such advantage being online book promotion through Interactive Media. The internet is one of the most potent advertising tools in use today.
This is because a majority of people use the internet throughout most of their lives. Whether they are checking their emails, updating their social media accounts or using their mobile apps.
And each one of these people has the potential to be a consumer with just a click of the button. Not only that authors also have the luxury to base their marketing strategies according to the information they garner from what is important on the internet.
This is why BookVenture’s new Interactive Media Service comes in extremely handy. With the new Interactive Media service authors are now given a chance to analyze third party data and also target a specific niche based on their book’s genre.
The service also allows authors to have their advertisements embedded in a mobile app, a website or mobile games. This feature will not only help the author gain user’s attentions but also maximize the book’s public exposure.
The Interactive Media Service has 3 categories to choose from.
- Behavioral Targeting – Helps authors find out the type of websites and mobile apps that are popular. And by looking at the browsing history, authors can now use this information to target consumers based on their online activity in the past. By using this information, authors can more than effectively advertise their work through these same online platforms.
- Geographical Targeting – Allows authors to focus their online promotion on a specific location.
- Retargeting – Helps authors to find more perspective consumers by retargeting their audience. This allows them to gain a bigger response and potential fan base.
Here are the pros and cons of using the Interactive Media Service.
- The service will enhance the reach of the book promotion campaign.
- The service provides authors with a more versatile and also efficient way to advertise their books.
- It also allows authors to create an effective book promotion campaign based on well researched information.
- The service gives authors a great online platform from which to reach out to readers.
- The service is only effective on people with access to the internet.
- Some features may be too genre specific.
Is the Interactive Media Service worth using?
The service is a multifaceted publicity service that grants authors the chance to fully reach their book promotion potential. There is also the fact that a majority of the world looks to the internet for news and other functions. This fact makes the service a necessity if authors want to give their books the best media exposure possible.
There is also the fact that the Interactive Media Service of BookVenture gives authors an edge in knowing what prospective readers truly want. The Interactive Media Service is a truly innovative service that will give authors the edge in this internet crazy world.